Serves: 4 Bundles
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 1 puff pastry (200 g) thawed
- x 227 g chopped mixed mushrooms
- 1 large clove of chopped garlic
- 1 t. s. of butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 branch of Thyme
- ½ cup of white wine
- 170 g of Brie cheese cut in 4
- 1 beaten egg yolk
- Start the oven at 400 °F. Line a cooking plate with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and sauté the mushrooms for 3 min. Season. Add garlic and thyme. Cook another 5 min.
- Deglaze with white wine. Reduce until dry. Remove the branch of thyme. Rectify the seasoning.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut it into four equal squares.
- Spread the mushrooms mix in the center of the four squares of dough.
- Place a piece of brie on the mushrooms.
- Fold down the four corners of each of the dough squares in the center, on top of the mushroom topping and the piece of Brie and seal them well.
- Brush the bundles of beaten egg yolk.
- Transfer the bundles to the plate and bake for 20 min or until the bundles are golden.
- Serve with caramelized onions. If the cheese runs when cooking, use the crusty melted cheese as a decoration!